Board of Governors approves array of new member benefits
Fourteen new additions to The Missouri Bar’s long list of member benefits, services and discounts soon will be available to Missouri Bar members.
Fourteen new additions to The Missouri Bar’s long list of member benefits, services and discounts soon will be available to Missouri Bar members. At its May 9 meeting, the Board of Governors authorized these new benefits to enhance the bar's already robust roster of member discount programs.The board’s action follows a recommendation from its Member Services and Resources Committee.The enhancements include:
- BlockDrop: A traditional document assembly software that contains industry-focused resources such as templates, workflows, checklists, practice guides, drafting tips and a legal dictionary.
- ClientPay: A cloud-based payment solution dedicated to helping law firms save money and process payments more efficiently.
- Community.lawyer: Legal professionals can use the platform’s intuitive interface to rapidly build and deploy their apps.
- Digital Age Marketing Group: Drives more paying clients to law firms’ websites by leveraging social media and search engines to draw more filtered, targeted potential business.
- Filevine: Customizable cloud-based case management system that manages all data for cases from intake to settlement.
- Legal Matter Point: Law firm case management system offering complete access to file data and system functionality regardless of location.
- LexReception: Provides a live answering service for firms who can’t hire a full-time receptionist or for after-hours calls.
- Hertz/Dollar/Thrifty Rental Car Service: Car rental discount at thousands of locations worldwide.
- SimpleLaw.com: Attracts potential clients to the same platform where cases and the practice are managed to eliminate redundancies and offers on-demand paralegal support.
- Smith.ai: Offers live U.S.-based receptionists for phone calls and web chats.
- SoFi at Work: A student loan refinancing benefit offering immediate savings to members paying undergrad and grad loans.
- The Expert Institute: A legal-tech platform that connects attorneys with expert witnesses for complex litigation matters.
- Trustifi: Offers email cybersecurity through encryption and Postmark, court-admissible proof of the sending, delivery, receipt and content of each sent message, including any attachments.
- Zipwhip: Facilitates the use of texting for a variety of client/business functions.
Keep up with implementation of these new member benefit providers, as well as discounts, services and resources for Missouri lawyers, using #MOLawyersBenefit and through ESQ., The Missouri Bar’s weekly e-newsletter. In the meantime, visit MoBar.org/memberbenefits/ for a complete rundown of all benefits, services and discounts available to Missouri Bar members.