“Is It Legal To…?” Workplace Discrimination and Harassment
Discrimination and harassment have been long standing issues in society. Unfortunately, the workplace can be a common place where these issues arise. In this episode of the “Is It Legal to...?” podcast, hosts Farrah Fite and Bob Priddy are joined by Camille Roe, senior associate at Quarles & Brady LLP, to discuss Missouri law regarding workplace discrimination from both the employer and employee’s perspectives. Before joining her current firm, Roe was senior litigation associate at Armstrong Teasdale LLP.
Topics in this episode include:
- How the workplace has changed in recent years.
- The differences between workplace discrimination and harassment.
- Types of workplace discrimination.
- What to do if you are experiencing workplace discrimination or harassment.
- Legal options for those experiencing workplace discrimination or harassment.
- Best practices for employers in creating work environments free of discrimination and harassment.
Listen to the newest episode online at https://on.soundcloud.com/HHHmn or by clicking the play button below.
“Is It Legal To…?” is a podcast produced by The Missouri Bar, with hosts Communications Director Farrah Fite and veteran Missourinet reporter Bob Priddy. To listen to more episodes, visit MissouriLawyersHelp.org/IsItLegalTo.
Do you have a legal topic you would like discussed? Interested in being a guest on an upcoming episode? Email Farrah Fite at firstname.lastname@example.org.