Missouri Lawyers Elect 2021-22 Board of Governors
The lawyers of Missouri, voting in districts throughout the state, elected two new members to the 45-member Board of Governors of The Missouri Bar and retained 20 incumbents for new terms beginning this September. Members of the Board of Governors are elected to serve two-year terms. Newly elected members of the Board of Governors include:
- District 1: Hon. Tracey Mason-Wright of Milan
- Western District Diversity Seat: LaceShionna Cline of Kansas City
The following members of the Board of Governors were re-elected to a two-year term:
- District 3: Douglas Harris of Warrensburg
- District 4: Joshua L. Hill of Jefferson City
- District 5: Hon. Charles Curless of Lamar
- District 6: Andrew Lyskowski of Camdenton
- District 7: Scott Robbins of Poplar Bluff
- District 8: Kate Noland of Liberty
- District 9: Amy Bender-Levy of Creve Coeur and Michael Downey of St. Louis
- District 10: Erica Mynarich of Springfield
- District 11: Brent Dulle, Jennifer Matthew, and Maria Zschoche of St. Louis
- District 12: Scott S. Bethune, Hon. Joe Dandurand, and Marc Erickson of Kansas City
- District 14: Eric Wulff of St. Charles
- District 15: Sander Sowers of Columbia
- Southern District Diversity Seat: Christa Moss of Springfield
Missouri Bar Vice President Lauren Tucker McCubbin of Kansas City and President John Gunn of St. Louis were automatically retained for another term as they are serving as elected officers of the bar.
The newly elected and returning board members will take office at the conclusion of the 2021 Annual Meeting of The Missouri Bar, which takes place virtually Sept. 20-24. The new board has a hybrid meeting scheduled Friday, Sept. 24, to elect officers and form its executive committee.
The Missouri Bar is a statewide organization that is dedicated to improving the legal profession, the law and the administration of justice for all Missourians. Created in 1944 by order of the Supreme Court of Missouri, it serves all 30,000 of Missouri’s practicing lawyers. The Missouri Bar provides a wide range of services and resources to its members, as well as the media, educators and the citizens of Missouri. To learn more, visit MoBar.org.